- Good Sam/Trailer Life latest rating is 9/9*/9.5
- Spacious RV sites, with 30/50 amp service, water and sewer
- Sparkling 24 X 48 saline swimming pool (Open Mid-April – Oct. 1)
- Covered gazebo with picnic tables
- Big-Rig friendly with pull-throughs up to 75 feet
- Easy on and off from I-75 (Exit 127 at Hwy 26 East)
- Propane available on location
- Clubhouse with kitchen, outdoor grill patio and private meeting room for groups of 10 rigs or more
- Large, fenced in off leash dog park and dog walking areas (on leash)*
- Each site has a patio with picnic table
- Some sites have fire pits; fire rings available for others – just ask!
- Wireless internet access available over the air (free!)
- Laundry facilities
- Two clean bathhouses with hot showers
- Recreation areas offering horseshoes, badminton, cornhole and other games
- Comfortable gathering room with 55″ satellite tv, lending library and a piano to play
- Free coffee and cookies in the coffee cafe every day!
Animals must be kept on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended at campsite. Animals may not be tethered to utility fixtures, picnic tables, trees or fences; this is illegal in Georgia. Dogs can run free in the fenced in dog run with your supervision. Animal waste must be picked up by the pet owner. Certain breeds of dogs are not allowed to stay at our park due to our insurance restrictions. These include; Breeds collectively known as Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Presa Canarios, Wolf-hybrids, Cane Corsos, Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Dogos, Doberman Pinschers and Akitas.