Welcome to Twin Oaks, one of the best RV parks in Georgia! Stop by for a night on your way to and from Florida, or just come and stay a few days to relax and enjoy yourselves.
Enjoy Historic Central Georgia at one of the best RV parks in Georgia; the family-owned, EASY ACCESS Twin Oaks RV Park. The park is nestled between snowy white cotton fields and majestic pecan orchards. We are conveniently located 2/10 mile EAST off of I-75 at Mile Marker 127, 8 miles south of downtown Perry, near many area attractions such as the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter, the Warner Robins Air Museum, Andersonville Civil War Site & Museum, Home of Jimmy Carter and much more. The park is also filled with its own attractions such as the beautiful ornamental trees and many varieties of flowers.
After a day of driving, sightseeing or shopping, relax in our saline pool or gazebo-covered hot tub, or unwind in our gathering room with flat screen satellite tv and lending library where you can play the piano. We also offer free wi-fi with boosters, making wi-fi accessible all over the park for you to use with your laptop, ipad or our community computer.
So whether your stay is a night or a month, you will be pleased with your spacious, level site and our clean park. We are very easy to access and can accommodate any RV up to 90 total feet in our pull-thru sites. Twin Oaks’ friendly and helpful staff is on hand to help make your stay a memorable one!
Quick Info about Twin Oaks, one of the best RV parks in Georgia:
- We have 30 and 50 amp sites: pull-throughs and back-ins with water and sewer hook-ups
- We can accommodate big rigs with tow vehicles up to 80′ in total in our convenient, level pull through sites
- We are easily to access – just a quarter mile off of I-75, at Exit 127 in middle Georgia two hours south of Atlanta
- We love to host RV clubs and groups and have a separate building with its own kitchen, solely for groups to use for their own events
- We have a sparkling outdoor pool and a large hot tub under an outdoor gazebo
- We have a small camp store with basic sundry items, snacks, drinks and candy
- We have a comfortable gathering room with a reading library and big-screen tv
- There is an additional smaller meeting space available for groups of 20 or fewer
- Our restrooms are always clean and fresh with hot showers
- Our laundry facilities are open 24/7
- We sell propane for your convenience
- We are about 7 miles south of the Georgia Fairgrounds in Perry and 30 miles south of Macon
- Our Japanese Spinning Evening Primrose put on a show every night about 8 from mid-May to early July
- Twin Oaks is a great place with super nice people hoping to make your stay – whether for a night or a month or more – a very happy one!
UPCOMING EVENTS >>